And now, for a Fluff Post. I’ll post things I like and try and dig up pics of them (mostly I’m testing out my NetGen capabilities, but let’s just keep that our little secret!) so you can see why they’re so darned groovy.
1. Crocs- I just loooooove these things. Everyone who knows me knows I wear them about 10 months out of the year, and the only reason I don’t wear them 12 months is because I can’t afford the liner…Maybe for my anniversary! I know, I know. They’re ugly. They’re beyond ugly. They’re Fugly. But I do believe the only people who hate crocs are either those who have never tried them or those with abnormally long toes. I’m dying to get an orange pair like Mario Batali.
2. Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Therapy ice cream Need I say more?
3. Dean Koontz novels. Okay, don’t tell anyone, but I adore a Koontz novel. It’s like falling into the arms of a familiar lover in a foreign land.
4. My kitchenaid stand mixer. Seriously, I’ve been known to hug this thing with nobody is watching.
5. Johnny Depp. Again, need I say more? Let’s hope Hubby doesn’t stumble in here and get jealous!
6. My car This thing is just purdy!
7. Alton Brown See previous post!
What I don’t like: the way these pictures are all wonky in comparison to the text…I’ll work on it some more later because there’s one more thing I really like. Sleep. Nighty night!